I very quickly need a C# or VB.net program that will load the attached Excel File and display the fields. The number of fields displayed can be adjusted along with an Auto or Manual Advance for the next fields in file. I would like a simple form to display the four fields from left to right. In a menu add in Properties and call another form that will have the following options.
1. The users should be able to specify how many entries’s they would like to display at once on the form. For example if the Excel file contained 200 lines give the user a NumericUpDown control so they can display X lines of the 200.
2. The user should also be able to specify if they want a manual way to advance to the next fields in the file or they can select an auto way that will use a timer with a default of 15sec. If the user selects manual add two buttons on the bottom of the screen that will allow them to move forward or backwards through the file displaying the selected amount of lines. For Auto add a button that will Stop, Pause and Play.
3. The form should be maximized to fill the entire screen.
4. The user should select the Excel from with a Browse Dialog Box from a menu under 'File' also add a 'Close'
5. Include Fonts, Size and Color under the properties box to adjust the display of the information.
I need this project done with in 24 hours if possible.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).