What we need is to create a Windows Application for entering the job specification (instead of using the excel sheet; see attached excel sheet). Then at night we synchronize the Handheld application with the PC Windows Application. With the synchronization we pass all the new job specifications to the handheld. Then the next day the new jobs are printed 2-3 times from the PC Windows Application and given to the employees to produce the item. When the creation of the item is completed the employee that holds the Handheld, should change the status of the job specification (after searching and finding it on the handheld) to “Item Completed??. When the status changes, a barcode is automatically created and printed on the handheld printer. Then the employee sticks the printed barcode on the item . After that the Item is being taken to the warehouse. When the client comes in to pick up his item the employee scans the item and change it’s status to “Item Shipped??.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* Visual Studio 2005
* .NET Compaq Framework 2.0
* Windows XP professional
* MS Access 2000
* SQL Server CE
* Microsoft ActiveSynch 3.x and greater