I have a MS ACCESS Based inventory database. I have built the table structure and most of the forms; I need someone to produce any necessary forms and code for the following functions:
-User System Logins etc
-Internal Customer Order Approval system : Forms Not Created Yet
-Internal Supply Order Approval System : Forms Not Created Yet
-Export Contact and Appointment Information to Personal Outlook File of the user.
APPROVAL SYSTEM SPECS:
APPROVING IN-COMING ORDERS
1. Department A Creates Order -Must be able to change line item prices and enter an amount in the QUOTED field that may be different from the SUBTOTAL or ESTIMATED value.
2. The order must then be approved by Department B. (Should be a YES or No…meaning, no back and fourth questioning)
3. The Order returns to Department A once approved/denied.
4. Department A marks order as sent and prints a Purchase Order and faxes or emails it the supplier.
5. STEP 4 updates the Product table ON ORDER field value.
6. Once product is received, Department A goes to the order and corrects any differences in number of items received verses ordered, and sets the value of the AMOUNT PAID.
7. Step 6 should update the product tables IN STOCK and ON ORDER values.
APPROVING OUTGOING ORDERS
**** Only orders with products in a specific category need to be go through the approval process. **** If at any stage, the order is not approved, it should go back to Department 1.
1. Department 1creates the Order
2. Order goes to Department 2 for Approval
3. Order goes to Department 3 For Approval
4. Order goes to Department 4 for Approval
5. Order returns to Department 1 for Processing : Prints Packing Slip
6. Once package has shipped Department 1 updates the SHIPPED DATE
7. Step 6 updates the product tables IN STOCK field value.
•Packing Slip for Customer Orders and a Standard Avery 5163 Shipping Label
•PO For Supply Orders
Must use color scheme and design of form template provided
Winning bid will be the one who can do this with as little code as possible; need application to developed almost wholly in ACCESS, using STANDARD ACCESS TOOLS, some code is acceptable and assumed.
I always have Access work to outsource.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
Windows 98, 2000, and XP
## Deadline information
Beta to be complete by 10/17/02.
Any post beta corrections must be addressed/made/delivered within 24 hours.
Please speak good english.