I want a bot to migrate various domains from an old to a new server.
The bot will use c:\migrations\[url removed, login to view] records of domain to move.
Go to c:\migrations\[url removed, login to view] select first record "undone".
The bot should open new folder with domain name in c:\migrations\XXXXXXX
1) The bot should log into cpanel and use BACKUP WIZARD to create backup + email to be provided
2) The bot should then download & save to c:\migrations\XXXXXXX
3) The bot should then open WHM on new server & create a new account for domain backup to restore using the create password function in WHM and use + send email to address to be provided
4) The bot should then save domain name + new account login + pw to c:\migrations\[url removed, login to view]
5) The bot should then ( still using WHM ) login to new account Cpanel restore backup from c:\migrations\XXXXXXX.
6) After restore is complete open file manager, go to wp-content/plugins/ upload c:\migrations\[url removed, login to view]
7) After upload complete unzip [url removed, login to view]
8) The bot should log into WP-Admin/plugins and activate all
9) If WP-Admin requests WP upgrade, then upgrade WP.
10) Exit Domain
11) Go to c:\migrations\[url removed, login to view] mark first record "done".
12) If any errors mark first record "error".
13) Rinse & repeat with next record.
7 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, I realise my estimated delivery time may be higher compared to the rest, but this is to ensure you're happy with the quality and that everything is working okay. Regards, Nathan.
Custom software development ([login to view URL] Administrator removed this message for containing contact details which breaches our Terms of Service)