Website - real estate company. We had a template designed based on our specs. The custom template is in HTML, divs and css.
We purchased the [url removed, login to view] script to run the website but realized it is a but more work to get it working with our template than initially thought.
If you have a different solution in mind that will not take longer but will get what we need as displayed on the attached JPEG, we are open to suggestions. I am including a small 2 JPEG's of what the site should look like in the end - we have this as a template. (with some notes on it)
The script is capable of handling all features but is tricky to implement. We do not need all the feature that is has to offer, only few:
The back end administration of listings, picture auto-resize, display of latest listings, display of sold listings, featured listings, search based on few criteria and a nice gallery for each listing. No need to be changing templates after that.
Again, the script has all this. But if you think there is a easier solution, open to suggestions.
Ideally I'd like everything done within few days, but please let us know how long will it take.
1. The design of the website has to be based on our template. You can use the provided template coded in html, css, divs. You can change or adjust template as needed as long as the look of the site stays the same.
[url removed, login to view] template to be used by phpmyrealty script. There are extrea features in the script that are not needed. Go by the JPEG to see what's needed. (ex. not needed login, change templates, login, agent info)
3. The layout of the fields and what goes where is inlcuded in the 2 JPEGs, one is home page and one is Product details.
4. Create a blank page for contact us and about us page.
5. Search on the home page, needs to be simple (not like the default scritp that provides 3 tabs) - SEARCH by title name, category (garage, apt, house), location, price (from - to), type (rent, buy)
6. Home Page - To the right of the search box (as you can see on the JPEG) are links to some listing categories. They can be hardcoded. Each category link has a small thumbnail infront of them (looks better).
7. Home page show 4 LATEST listings (look at JPEG, that only shows 3 but I need 4) Picture, title Location, Price, Category,
8. Bottom of the home page - left box shows 2 sold listings and right box shows 2 international listings. Ideally all sold listings will have a automatic added ribbon "Sold"
9. Product detail page. Look the JPEG for the layout. On the left Product Title, Price, Product Type, Location and other features. To the right of it a Product picture. This should be the flash product gallery that is included with the script.
10. The next tab can be a gallery of pictures (also included with the script) - this is the gallery with a popup images in the blackbox
11. You can hide the Recently Visited, Recent, and all the information about the REALTOR (agent)
12. Bottom of the Product Details page - left box - contact us about this propery form. Right box could be company info - address, phone number
13. Any necessary adjustments to the back and (admin section) to get this working)
14. All files, database need to be functional on our server.
15) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
16) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).