I am searching for a programmer who will be able to design some software that will allow the user to:
1) Continually monitoring Nike twitter accounts (10 max) for a specific RSVP tweet (eg. #RSVP is now open for the Nike Air Max 1, #specifichashtag)
2) Once such a tweet is posted, the program must rapid fire direct messages (DMs) from multiple twitter accounts (1-20) to the target Nike twitter account while sourcing the #specifichashtag from the RSVP tweet. It is CRUCIAL that this DM is sent within 1-5 seconds of the tweet being posted by the original Nike account.
There are some more specifics as well:
1) The DM's sent must be able to attach the specific hashtag sourced from the tweet posted and formatted as #specifichastag. Additionally, it must attach the #specifichashtag to pre-entered data containing the First Name, Last Name, and Shoe Size of an individual.
I am looking to be able to preload the app with a list of friends names and shoe sizes and once a target twitter account post's an RSVP tweet, the software will immediately send DM's, each from a different twitter account, in the specific format, with the random hashtag. The speed of the program is a priority, I want to be able to fire off the Direct Messages within 0-5 seconds from when the tweet is posted by Nike. Please get in touch with me if you are able to do this and we can discuss the project.
I need the program to work on Mac OS X 10.7 and up.
Example of the situation: A Nike Account User will post a tweet similar to this "Twitter #RSVP is now open for the Air Jordan 8 in sizes 7-12, 13, 14. #AJ8" Once the user posts this tweet, I want to construct an app that will automatically send a Direct Message to that same user containing some pre written text as well as the random hashtag, which in my example is #AJ8. An entire example of the complete DM I need to send back in response to the user is #AJ8, Jon Doe, Size 10
The program will need to:
1. Read the incoming tweet from Nike. Tweet will read "@NikeNYC: Twitter #RSVP is now open for the Air Jordan 11 Retro....#Bred11...."
2. The script will need to store the second hashtag code (#Bred11)
3. The script will need to read a list of names and size that I create
4. The script will send multiple direct messages to @NikeStore from multiple Twitter accounts
5. The direct message will contain the hashtag code (#Bred11), first and last name, and the size for each line
6. The script will need to read from a list in order to extract the first and last name along with the size
8. It is CRUCIAL that this DM is sent within 1-5 seconds of the tweet being posted by the original Nike account
3 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi We are interested in your project and read your [login to view URL] have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.