The program will need to:
1. Read the incoming tweet from Nike. Tweet will read "@NikeNYC: Twitter #RSVP is now open for the Air Jordan 11 Retro....#Bred11...."
2. The script will need to store the second hashtag code (#Bred11)
3. The script will need to read a list of names and size that I create
4. The script will send multiple direct messages to @NikeStore from multiple Twitter accounts
5. The direct message will contain the hashtag code (#Bred11), first and last name, and the size for each line
6. The script will need to read from a list in order to extract the first and last name along with the size
8. It is CRUCIAL that this DM is sent within 1-5 seconds of the tweet being posted by the original Nike account'
No more then $50