I've come across forums and other places where I noticed codes or mini applications that have been created in relation to a quick additions to carts and/or checkout process from Nikestore Twitter links and Nikestore.com. I too have struggled with sneaker releases in recent history and would like to receive some help to increase my chances of purchase.
The program would basically run a script that would all allow:
1) Automatic selection of a Twitter Link based off Keywords (ie. Jordan "Playoffs", KD "Beach", Kobe "Galaxy", etc.) and redirect to Nikestore.
2) Selection of specified Size of sneaker, which should also be editable.
3) Ability to select/edit the quantity (qty).
3) Ability to add chosen sneaker size and qty to cart.
4) Option of remaining checkout steps (payment info, address, shipping option, etc.)
This will all need to be completed within seconds of the Twitter link release. A great example to go by would be to test the following text/link from the Nikestore Twitter page:
#NewRelease The KD V ‘Beach’ is now available [url removed, login to view]
I would like this to be as user friendly as possible. If this could be set up were it checks a keyword from the Twitter every second or less, it'll be a plus. Speed and efficiency is key on this project. Thanks.