We are looking for someone to submit three of our articles to 60 different places on the internet that accept FREE article submissions, places such as:
- Web sites that accept articles
- Articles submission services
- Article Announce Lists
- Article Archive Sites
- ArticleDistribution Services
- Editors that accept articles
-and anywhere and everywhere else that is TARGETED to the type of articles that we give you.
YOU will have to find places to submit our articles to, we will not supply you with the sites. The list above is a great starting point which you can use to easily find a modest 60 different places.
The places that that you find and submit our articles to MUST be places that target the audience that our articles speak to. For example if we give you an article on “How to Care for Siamese Kittens?? you would not submit it to a site that accepts article submissions, but the site is only about drag racing! Get it?
Also for verification and to insure that the job is being done correctly, we will require that you supply us with a complete list of every place that you submitted the articles to as well.
You may have to contact some website owners to get them to place our articles on their website and/or within their newsletters.
We do not want you to waste either your time or ours by submitting our articles to sites or newsletters and ezines that only get a small amount of visitors and/or readers, we are after high traffic exposure only!
Don’t place insanely HIGH and OUTRAGEOUS bids, you will be ignored if you do.
Your bid should be for submitting the three articles to a total of 60 different places(20 each article)
This is a VERY SIMPLE job and should be a piece of cake for anyone familiar with the internet and doing research online.
Thanks for the read
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).