We are looking for a pc2phone software built on h323. It is meant to be for our pc2phone services. It should have the following features :
1. Both g723.1 and g729 codec support
2. Balance display from a php page where user is passed as a parameter . ex: [[url removed, login to view]]
3. Rates and Call log page which will open up a webpage with a userid.
4. Multiple instances , the user will be able to run 4 or more instances of the same program , it will be used to handle 4 simulataneous calls from the system each of them using diffrent sound devices (most of the cases usb devices) .
5. Customized skin
6. Registers with gatekeeper or works through gateway
7. Compatible with Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/2003
8. Redial of last number
9. History of 10 latest dialed numbers
10. Call timer.
11. The gatekeeper ip/dns would be hardcoded , on start it will open up a window for a pin.
We are looking for a fast turnaround. For an example of the application we are looking for visit : [[url removed, login to view]] it has got a similar software built on sip , the difference is we are looking for H323.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 98 and higher