DO NOT BID IF YOU HAVE 0-3 FEEDBACK!!!
DO NOT BID IF YOU HAVE A RATING OF LESS THAN 9!!!
I have a reseller account and need my files to be backed up offsite. I am renting an offsite server, and here is what they said:
A FreeBSD /bin/sh script that will use the built-in FreeBSD /usr/bin/ftp and/or the built-in FreeBSD /usr/bin/fetch or wget to download a set of files from multiple, different ftp sites out in the world. No non-standard ftp software (wuftp, etc.) is available - only ftp and fetch and wget are available.
You will not have access to the FreeBSD system that this will run on, so you will need access to your own FreeBSD system. The script must be written in /bin/sh. The remote ftp site is non-standard in how it answers wget, so some testing/hacking/debugging may be required.
Once the script is complete, and you have _tested it_ on your FreeBSD system and successfully downloaded the ftp sites in question, we will take only the script and run it on our own systems to download the ftp data to us.
1) Signup, contact, search, login and other forms might send info to the client. Never use anything other than the email address we provide you with and a fake name like 'Joe Test' to test the system. No contact should ever be made with our client. If we have not set you up an email address, and you need to test, then just ask.
2) Never use existing code or photography unless provided by or approved by us.
3) Source code should be documented, but no mention of your name, company should ever be used. Everything whether code or testing text must be professional and in English. No language other than English is to ever be used.
4) Clearly document how all items were completed. In addition, give descript details on what is needed to do to upload the changes/modifications to another server. Upload all source files as well.
5) Document everything in the project manager. At least one update every 24 hours is required. Your most updated work is to be uploaded to the server at least once every 24 hours as well.
6) Backup the files before you work on them, and save the files you worked on in a backup folder on the server, before any modifications were made. It must be very easy to revert back, if needed.
7) Triple Check everything for flawlessness and cross-browser compatibility. A project should never be delivered with any flaws at all!
8) No work done for us is to ever show up in your portfolio, or anywhere else. Our traffic logs show where they are linked ??" and no traces should be sent tfrom you!
9) Deadlines are to be met - this means FLAWLESS work is to be presented before the deadline.
as mentioned in the specs