This project is for a quick easy multi-variate taguchi testing script. It needs to be in PHP w/ MySQL. I will retain full rights to the script.
If this project goes through to my specs at a reasonable price I will post a lot more projects. I do not play games and I am looking for a programmer to develop a long term working relationship with.
If you provide quality work according to my specs and budget you will get paid on time every time. I also have no problem using the escrow service.
1. A basic GUI for admin to set up the test and review the results.
2. The ability to test more than one version of any page element. For example, I want to be able to test more than 2 headlines OR more than two Sign Up Now button images. In other words, multiple versions of a single page element. Not sure what I mean? See my example below under Multiple Tracking.
4. Ability for admin to activate/deactivate each tests.
5. Ability to test more than one element on a page at a time.
6. The script must be able to handle longer paragraphs of code, not just a headline or so.
7. Script hopefully would be able to work on multiple types of pages (.php, .html, etc). Not a necessity, but would be preferred. Works on a HTML page is a necessity.
8. The admin must be able to decide the percentage of usage of the several versions. For example version A is used 40%, version B 30% and version C 30%)
9. Optional ability to decide automatic use of the most successful version after a certain number of trials.
10. Admin report on results of testing, preferably exportable.
11. I will retain full rights to the finished script.
Multible Tracking - What I am looking for is the ability to test between 2 or more versions of the same element on the page and the ability to test more than one element at a time.
To better explain this let me use an example:
I have headline #1 (call it 1A) on the top of my page. I want to test 3 different
versions (1B, 1C, 1D) against my control headline (1A). The script would rotate these headlines
in that particular element.
Midway down in the page I have headline #2 (2A). I want to test 4 different headline versions (2B, 2C, 2D, 2E) against the control (2A) for this element.
Near the bottom of the page, I have a "Buy Button" image. I want to test 2 other button images against the control for this element.
That is what I mean about multiple elements. The script would track which
combination of elements produced the best conversion rates.
Taguchi element: If 3 different elements are being tested, that's 27 different testing combinations (3 X 3 X 3). Traditional testing would run through every possible combination. The Taguchi Method uses "fractional factorial testing" to reduce the number of variations necessary to determine the variables and values with the greatest impact.
Here's an article to read more about Taguchi testing:
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]