Käynnissä

Zen-Cart Experience to integrate verified by visa/matercard

I am looking for an experienced zen-cart coder to implement Verified by Visa and Verified by Mastercard into an existing XML payment module for our website.

We need this project completed ASAP (Maximum 5 days)

We will provide the details for Verified by visa/mastercard as well as the existing module we are currently using.

We will also provide the winning bidder the tools needed to test.

___________________________________________

DETAILS OF PAYMENT (READ BEFORE YOU BID!)

-------------------------------------------------

25% of the payment will be placed into escrow for you to start the project. We will pay the remaining 75% once the project is successfully tested and complete

Taidot: PHP, Ostoskärryt, Järjestelmänvalvoja

Näytä lisää: zen cart verified visa, zen cart visa payment, visa php payment, payment module escrow, payment into escrow, integrate php escrow, experience integrate, zencart experience, zen cart visa mastercard, pay by escrow, zen, zen cart, website visa mastercard, visa, payment verified, payment system integrate, integrate payment, completed by\, xml experience project, looking experienced bidder, implement escrow, visa php, php cart visa, zen cart bid system, visa zen cart

About the Employer:
( 5 reviews ) ottawa, Canada

Projektin tunnus: #421803