Let’s get the important parts out of the way first….
- Not trying to be mean, but we are looking for individual freelancers to fill this position and not a company.
- A small request, but please do not paste your CV to this bid request.
- We will bring 2 people on at one time each person will complete an entry test of taking a dedicated server and breaking the server into virtual private servers. You will be paid fully for taking the entry test.
Bid Request -
We are looking for a system administrator to maintain 2 dedicated servers which host our internal applications - CVS, Bugzilla, Document Management System, Project Management software, etc. All running on Linux/Apache/Mysql/PHP.
The system administrator will
- Update the server with patches, kernels
- Upgrade the application software when new releases are made
- Create CVS accounts
- Create VPS when needed
- And much more.
This position at first will be full time for the first week, but once everything smoothes out will go to about 15 hours per month.
If you are still interested please-
- Post your hourly rate
- Post why you can fill this role
- Post what software you will use to take a dedicated server and split into multiple virtual private servers.
- Post a bid amount for the time it took you to read this bid request and apply for this system admin position.
Thank you greatly,
7 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin $66 tähän työhön
i am interested to do the part time sys admin job, my hourly rate is $20, i have 6years experiences with manageing linux servers, i will use [login to view URL] software to split into multiple virtual private servers.