What is already done?
- A site based on Joomla 1.5
- LDAP data has been inserted
- jAuth extension has been installed ([url removed, login to view])
- LDAP browser has been installed to test the connection (this is working)
What has to happen?
- The configuration in Joomla has to be setup right
- The users from LDAP should be synced should with Joomla and getting the right user rights.
Users must be able to login into LDAP with the same password as in Joomla.
- On Friday [url removed, login to view] (GMT+1) you are able to work on this because then we have access to the LDAP server. So you MUST be available on friday GMT+1.
The security is a BIG issue, because it's information from a university.
This is a very small project and a good programmer should be able to do this within an hour.
If you really read the project description add *READ* to the end of your post or PM.