I am trying to configure an Ascend/Lucent MAX 6000 wan access switch with ISDN and POTS expansion cards. What I am trying to accomplish here is:
1) To be able to dial from any of the 8 ISDN S/T ports to any of the other 7 using an ISDN phone or other CPE like an ISDN router such as cisco.
2) To be able to dial from any one of the POTS ports to another using analog phones.
3) To configure the T1/PRI trunks so that I can cascade multiple max boxes and dial from the ports on one max box to another while using a loopback T1/PRI cable to hook the two up. For example. One max 6000 box would be on the first floor of a building with a POTS card and an S/T card...and another max box will be on the second floor. Each of the max boxes are wired up to different analog and ISDN phones for each port and the POTS lines should be able to call the POTS lines and the ISDN lines should be able to call the ISDN lines.
I know the answers lie in the MAX manuals but I would rather get a kick start from someone who KNOWS this equipment and then branch off from there rather than struggling in the beginning. I have been able to NINDY a couple of max 4000 and Max 6000 boxes and installed BRIT and FXS cards in the 6000 boxes and installed the BRIT cards in both the 4000 and 6000 boxes. The diagnostics seem to be OK but the calls arent routing properly...they get dropped within a fraction of a second for some reason.
So this could be considered a beginner tutorial, of just the basics along with a previously working configuration. The communication can be done by email and live instant messenger chat, whichever works out best. Perhaps you could take my bare configs and use Navis to build a working config and I could test that.....Obviously there is no coding involved but I will require max config files from you as part of the deliverables. I will give the winning bidder the dial plan etc that I had in mind. I will leave it up to the bidders to determine what the best method is since I have stated what I need to do basically.
1) Complete and fully-functional working SWITCH CONFIGURATION FILE(s) in USABLE form.
2) Optional text files detailing instructions as seen fit.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 98, Windows XP