I had a web developer that designed the site and now decided he did not want to do any more work for me.
In the very recent he made some changes but with the changs he has created some new issues.
The issues I am having are the following:
1. I need to find out what file/where my credit card information is being stored as well as if it is really encrypted. If it is not, then I need it encrypted.
2. Once that is done, I will need to re-store some functionalities with regards to the "Processing of Subscriptions" which is done from the administrative side of my website.
Namely, a report is generated that shows what accounts were not processed due to having no credit card on file, these account for the most part represent "Free Trials". For whatever reason some new memberships credit card information is not being stored and this leads into #3.
This report was able to be done so my past developer says because the data was stored on the HMS server; now because it is not, the report cannot be generated. I would like to see this report report back again working correctly.
Daily Reports that should be generated when I hit "Process Subscriptions" from the admin side of the site:
Accounts whose credit cards are approved/denied
Accounts whose credit cards were not processed due to no credit card being on file ( in some of these cases they are "Free Trials" and in other instances the members credit card info. was not saved)
Also, if I were to hit "Process Subscriptions" multiple times in a day it would continue to show a read out each time of accounts denied, this does not happen now for some reason, only shows it one time.
3. I need to be sure when new members sign up for membership by using their credit cards, the credit card information is staying stored/saved. There have been 2 instances in the last 2 days where I have noticed the credit card information has not been saved yet the card was processed successfully for new memberships.
4. When I process subscriptions from the admin. part of the site, the date range that is indicated to be processed is not being correctly processed. My developer blames me for this saying this is the direct cause of moving the credit card data off of the HMS data base.
5. I would like to be sure as in the past I see the names populated of who the emails were sent to when I send a "Mass Email" from the admin. side of my website. This worked until my Host My Site switched me over to a list server so says my past developer. HMS says this is not true and should have no effect.
6. When I send "Mass Emails" from my site I am being logged off the site. This needs to be corrcted.
7. I have duplicate emails sent to another email account so I can be sure all emails have been sent, although some of the emails are getting bounced back. HMS suggestion on this issue is to have the duplicate emails have a 5 second pause in between each email sent to this specific account. HMS says this should alleviate any potential time out issues. By making this change, I cannot have my membership email base having delays receiving their. (easier to understand on a phone conversation)
On some of these issues I have taken screen shots on how the reports look if you need to see them at some point.
I hope this helps you out in assessing the work that needs to be done.
15 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 508 $ tähän työhön
I am a web developer and have vast experience in payment gateway and related services , we could get going with the tasks you mentioned and i have quoted extra time for testing process