[url removed, login to view] is a hotornot style site. It uses PHP session based login handling via cookies exclusively.
4 main components are integrated into the site:
1. Old version of XMBforums
2. Custom image voting script
3. Websiteadmin Blog script
4. Paypal subscription system and credits purchasing system - Credits are used to purchase auction advertising and user name changes
Logging into any section will carry over the login to other sections. The XMBforum user data table has been extended to accomodate the additional fields required by the other scripts.
1. Install my license of vbulletin 3.8
2. Migrate existing user database to vbulletin 3.8, without modifying vbulletin to preserve upgradeability. Additional fields may be added to the vbulletin tables to accomodate Paypal/Imagevoting script features.
3. Modify 2, 3 and 4 to point to the new user database and enable global login from any section of the site. Ensure all Paypal functionality and callbacks work as expected.
Not required: Migrating existing posts to vbulletin. The old forums will be archived and locked.
Required: Your own development environment. Do not deploy on the production server until I have approved the final code and database migration scripts.
I will provide all php sources and a recent database dump to the contractor, and I can work closely with you during office hours US PST via MSN and Skype. A signed NDA is required upon contract award or if you wish to view the sources and database scheme before bidding.
Warning: This code has been updated over a period of 8 years and is effectively a long series of hacks. It works, but it will take some figuring out.
8 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
We have a team of talented professionals in Server Administration, DB Experts, PHP, Joomla Linux, ASP, Windows, mysql, web security and optimization...SEO.. We would be more than glad to assist you on this..