Need someone do design a simple web based weekly timesheet for contracted staff who work on various customer sites to enter hrs worked from Monday to Sunday of each week. I want an admin option where I can create users, and approve the timesheet. As an admin I will need an option to also forward any timesheet via email to customers for final approval. Staff need to have a login and only able to enter their hrs, change dates accordingly and and click on submit. Once a user submits, it needs to send the designated admin an email that a timesheet is awaiting approval. Need drop down box to select customer, space for customer signature and contractor signature and other bits and pieces that are common to a simple timesheet in case a printed version is required.
I will create sub domain off our main site where we can upload final product. It needs to be in PHP and MYSQL database. The database will hold all the info.
Can provide example of a word document that is currently used.
Need to be able to converse clearly in English with you.
Guys, based on some of your requests already, Im not entirely sure of all the details yet, but in a nutshell I want a paperless or electronic timesheet system (although the option of printing it and faxing it in the traditional manner may still be required for some customers). Nevertheless, I need some method where after my contractor submits his hrs/days and I as an admin review it, I then want to forward it as a pdf or in some format to the customer to review and sign it electronically. Not quite sure how this electronic signing should work. What is your experience? When the customer receives the emailed timesheet for their approval, should there be an embedded link back to my timesheet system that generates a unique approval code that is then recorded and then I include this code in the final invoice to the customer along with the timesheet. Im not sure if this is the best method. But I want to keep it simple.
Thanks for some of your examples but again I must stress the simplicity of what I am after. Every contractor hates submitting their timesheet every week and so I need it to be very very simple and quick to fill out. I dont need many of the other fancy options that are related to billing or charge rates. It literally needs to be a timesheet process and thats it! The rest is managed from another accounting/billing process. Keep in mind that this has been working very well from a word/excel document for years where the guy inputs the hrs for every day and then prints it. He then signs it and gives it to the onsite manager to sign. This then gets faxed to me and I attach that faxed timesheet to the invoice when billing the customer. I simply want to automate this process.
here are more of my initial thought processes
- Admin login
- Create and Assign Customer Name for each contractor along with either daily or hourly charge
- Create and assign Project Name for each contractor
- Create user (contractor account) account that allows user to login to enter timesheet and change password after first login
- Assign user to customer and project name
- Assign day rate or hourly rate per user
- Assign approving manager per user
- admin receives all submitted timesheets for review after contractor submits timesheet
- admin to forward reviewed timesheets to approving customer email in pdf or similar printable format
- approving customer to approve timesheet through some electronic method (please suggest this)
- login with initial admin created user name and password that allows user to then change password
- user sees their weekly timesheet with assigned customer (as per admin assignment) and then can enter hrs per day or days per week (as per admin assignment).
- user clicks submit for approval that then gets emailed to admin (assigned email address for approval)
- after admin approval this timesheet gets emailed (or printed option) for customer approval
35 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 170 $ tähän työhön
Hi, I feel this project can be completed quickly and i already have a well tested framework in which to base this project from. I have sent you a PM with more details. Thanks
Hi. Ive already designed a timesheet addon that integrates into SugarCRM, that my previous employer used to track our time so it wont be hard to modify it for your needs. Check your PM for my portfolio