Here is the deal, we were running a software update to our shopping cart system (magento).
After the update, we are not sure exactly what happened but now the site can not connect to the data base.
When we open PHPmyAdmin, we can see the name of the database and the that there are 227 tables "bizbooz (227)" but when we click on it, everything is blank and phpmyadmin claims that there are no tables in database.
I think somehow the database got locked or something. and of course the worst case is that the database was deleted and there is nothing we could do.
I am attaching two images.
The first one is of a regular database we have running for a different site (Just to show you how we used to see the database for the website with the problem)
The second one is of the database with the problem and how it seems for some reason blank.
The Job is simple:
Find a way to remove the lock or restore the database to its original state so we can connect it to our site again and get everything in order.
Please look on the pictures and only if you sure you can solve the problem place a bid on this project