I need someone to code CRM like web app in php.
The functions i will need..
1. Each customer have an access to sign up in our website.
2. After signing up, customer could add users to their account (the
default sign up account is "company" account, with one default user).
3. Each customers could post their questions ("CASE").
4. the CASE will then be automatically assigned a CASE number and
recorded the "received time", and flagged "unsolved". If we have more
than one customer services, the CS will be assigned automatically and
an email notifying the CS about the incoming CASE will be sent.
5. the CASE will be reviewed by our customer services, than decide
whether it is to be FORWARDED to supplier or DIRECTLY answered.
5.1 IF the case is directly answered, the CASE will be marked "REPLIED"
, the reply date/time will be recorded, and the customer will receive
email notifying that the CASE is replied.
5.2 The customer check the reply and state that the case is "SOLVED" or
"NOT SOLVED", IF "NOT SOLVED" customer could still re-open the case and
send another reply to the customer service (please note that the CASE
ID will be the same until one CASE is solved). The Solved time will
also be recorded (it will be used to measure the time needed to solve
one CASE in the reports)
6. IF the case is to be FORWARDED to supplier, customer service will
click on the FORWARD button and the CASE will be forwarded to the
assigned SUPPLIER account. without the name and address and company
name of the customer. Supplier will be notified by email about the
CASE. (forward time will be recorded). it wil be marked "FORWARDED"
7. Supplier will then log in and Answer the CASE. then forward it back
to our customer services. (the reply time will also be recorded). The
case will be marked "ANSWERED". confirmation email will be sent to the
8. After answer from supplier arrived, our customer service will then
save the answer to one archive (Tempates) and forward the answer to the
customer. (the message will be marked as "REPLIED", the reply time will
Features needed (if applicable):
1. Multi Company
2. Multi Customer services
3. Multi supplier
4. Multi supplier contact
5. report about the cases (answered, replied, received but not replied,
forwarded but not answered, answered but not replied, solved, not
solved) and the time it took to do it.
6. notification to customer service if there's a CASE exceeded time
7. Mass flagging,reply and "reply by template" feature
8. high scalability, we could request more modules (accounting, erp)
when we needed it.
1. fast coding ( at most 15 days after the deal )
2. after sale support