We have a Dynamic Php/MySQL website that has some problems - it has been 'hacked' about over the years and moved servers.
Bidders will be required to look at the site and compile a bug list and list of corrective work required - and bid to carry out the work providing timescales.
Your job will be to look thoroughly at the site and Admin and test all the functions....basically we want it to work properly (perhaps with a face lift/improved functionality) and easily so you need to......
- Work out what the site should be doing and what it isn't doing (that it should be)
- Suggest ideas to improve the look and functioning of the site
- Improve the Admin (it's not very logical currently)
The site was moved server and there are probably DB issues so a good MySQL background required as well as Php.
Here is a quick start to your list of bugs...
- feaure boxes on homepage not displaying correctly
- There are issues creating (and getting to display) new features on hompage
- site not displaying properly in Xbrower...needs checking & fixing for IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
- Admin menu system not logical
There will be many other issues. Please advise on your Php/MySQL experience and testing/bug fixing experience.....URL will be advised to those we wish to look.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $185 for this job
Thanks for project. Expert in such type of website bug fixing and helping webmasters from Hackers. Currently helping one of GAF client for same issues.