I am looking for someone who is very skilled in PHP, MySQL and Wordpress to build a pretty simple script that parses image galleries and creates posts using the retreived content. I need this script right away so if you cannot start immediately then plase do not bid on the project.
I want a PHP script that does the following:
- pulls the most recent image gallery URL's from a table (they are timestamped)
- parses each url and retreives the images in each gallery, along with their links
- formats an HTML page with the images and links that were retreived from the gallery
- creates wordpress post in all the blogs that match the niche that the gallery corresponds to (this niche is
set in the table that contains the gallery urls)
- explain the script's functions and provide support
I will provide all the required database information and access once the winner is picked.