This project is to extend MODx's content status to support two more options ("Test" and "Approved"). Also to support additional publishing options.
1) Modify MODx roles and permissions to support additional content publishing module and new publishing procedures.
2) Existing MODx page management module will be modified to support additional statuses to support new publishing workflow.
• Test – All new and modified content pages will be set to this status until a tester has validated all new and modified pages.
• Approved – This status is used once new or modified content page has been validated by a tester.
3) New MODx module will be created to allow for page and assets to be replicated to user selected servers (test, stage, public).
• Push to other Servers – Once the content page and assets have been approved, admin will have the ability to push page and assets to other servers (testing, staging or public). List of servers will be configured through a module admin interface.
• Default status for new pages will be “Not Published”. Existing pages that have been modified will take on existing status.
13 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
hi, i have seen all the details regarding to this [login to view URL] are serious for this [login to view URL] more details please see PM. thanks regards webmediaminakshi