The project is for a client of ours. It's called Thumbs Up Price Down. We're taking an existing Facebook application of the client and reskinning it for our purposes. The application was developed by a separate agency. We have taken the source code from them with a two stage plan.
1. Getting it up in it's existing form (with some design changes, to give it our clients branding). New images will be supplied by us.
2. Putting a plan in soon after to make it work harder (new functionality) - what this is is yet to be agreed
We'd like you to bid for step 1 only!
The application (lived in Facebook) it let fans get a good deal on a handset when certain products reached a set number of likes in a certain time. E.g. You can get the Nokia Lumia when we get 100 likes. The application was managed with a CMS that allowed admins to change the products and deals. There is an existing CMS for the old application. We will have to tweak the database table structures slightly and the admin php pages to handle the current requirement.
Once users clicked like, they were served with a form so that we could then get back to them to share a code that they could then redeem the deal. This was done via email and not part of the app.
- Skills: PHP, SQL, CSS, Facebook app development
- We will need to see your portfolio of past facebook/php applications
- We have the full source code of the existing application : php files, css stylesheets, database tables, images, etc. Will hand this over to you once we award the contract to you.
- All new designs/images will be provided by us
- Need a breakup and timeline of how you intend to proceed with this. Cost to implement step 1 above. This is a small project, once this is done, we shall invite you to bid for step 2 at a later date.