We are looking for reliable, economical and honest freelancer with very good knowledge and experience in CRE Loaded application. Also who can come up with brilliant suggestions.
We sell stationery and housekeeping items. We have clients with whom we have signed contract and have separate price list for each. We would like to give limited Admin access to the clients to reduce our work load. We are also planning to give access to their employees. We are setting up CRE Loaded for our clients to make online order. Please feel free to ask questions to understand the requirements better.
The task we request:
1. Admin (Controlled by us) should be able to create an Admin Member (Client Admin) for each of our client. We need an option to assign this Admin member to a Customer group (Need to create). We expect the following ability for this "Client Admin"
a. The "Client Admin" should have ability to create accounts (Add Customers) and Admin members.
b. The Customers/Accounts/Admin created by Client Admin should be assigned the customer group he belongs.
c. The Address, Company details, Customer Access Group, Customer Price Group, System Information, Shipping Modules, Payment Modules should be same as "Client Admin" details and non-editable.
d. The "Client Admin" should not have any access to other client price lists including their own.
e. When "Client Admin" clicks on Customers or Orders he should be able to view the Customers or Orders belonging to his Group only.
2. The Super Admin who creates Client Admins should have all the access.
3. Signing Limit and Department Access
The following new fields are required in Create Account Form
1. Signing limit (number field), Manager1 (drop down), Manager2 (drop down), Department (drop down) and Radio Buttons with options Business and Employee. (May be adding few more if required)
2. Need a page to predefine Department names for the Customer Group.
3. User can be assigned to more than one department.
4. The Manager1 and Manager2 are drop down lists. This list contains active employees who are assigned "Business" option and belong to the same group and department.
5. If the Radio option is "Business" the Signing limit is mandatory.
6. If a user is assigned "Business" option and places an order, the order amount is within signing limit then the order should be approved by default and status changes to "Approved".
7. If the order exceeds Signing limit, the order status should be "Waiting for Approval" (New Status)
8. A Notification should be sent to Manager1 for Approval. If the amount exceeds Manager1 signing limit, it should send an Alert to Manager 2 for Approval. The alert Notification mail should have order details.
9. A separate page should be created and linked from store where the Manager can view and approve the orders.
10. Only Client Admin will have access to the Admin pages
Before deleting a customer the system should verify whether the Customer is already assigned as Manager for any user. The system should not delete if it is assigned and prompt the user to change the Manager name wherever assigned.
Registration for Outsiders
Need to provide a link (url Ex: [url removed, login to view]) for the users to join a specific customer group by default. This is for the employees to register and should be approved by default. The customer who clicks on the link should be taken to the registration page. Address, Company Name info should be copied from the Customer Group info. Create Account should be removed from the login page.
A Manager should be able to view the Orders placed by the following:
3. date range.
We have CRE Loaded v6.3.3 and all tasks can be tested on our development server. Payment will be released immediately after verification.