Here's what happens:
I have script that generates thousands of personalised e-mails and temporarily stores them in a database. Every e-mail is different. Note: this is not spam, I'm sending opt-in personalised newsletters.
- Table: email_queue
- Fields: recipient (email varchar), subject, html_body, date_sent (datetime), status
The script should get the contents from the email_queue and send the e-mail one by one.
- Should use a smtp socket
- Should be able to send fast, possibly connect to the smtp once and send 1.000 emails at a time
- The e-mails must have the right headers, so they are not considered spam
- Mark a message as 'sent' (date_sent) when it's done
- Write the right status (1=delivered, 2=email does not exist, 3=mailbox full, etc)
- Must use MySQL and PHP only
I will add a cron job to activate the script and send relatively small amounts every ten minutes, so Hotmail / Gmail servers don't consider it spam because of the volume delivered from the same server.
11 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 108 $ tähän työhön
If you are allowing me to do that with asp using SQL .... so i will do it in an hour .. cause i already have developed such application in ASP ... pm me if your mood change .. Thanks