1) GENERAL WORK
a) Cleaning up of the code (eg. put all languages into the lang-files, securing the code for injections etc)
b) Puting online a working whitelabeled verison like [url removed, login to view] somewhere. I think [url removed, login to view] would be a good domain
c) Making a little documentation about it which comes with the download
d) Encode the whole sourcecode with phpshield for the downloaded version
2) SCRIPT WORK
1. Removing of the https (SSL) error on the affiliate website. I want to keep the SSL however how it is setup (during login to my account and signup process)
2. Add domain name suggestions if the domain name is already registered. The cart I am using is based initially on cwhois cart and it should look similiar to [url removed, login to view] This means that I can enter eg. 5 words which are randomly generating domain names which are similiar to the one the person tried to register.
3. When I am on [url removed, login to view] and click "Whois" for a recently registered domain I receive sometimes only the form of the whois and not the results directly. this must have to do with sessions or cookies saved wrongly (as it is redirecting me to https when it does not work)
4. Most important bug right now: For some reasons I am unable to register domains for some accounts even if they have 0 or 1 or two domains only in the account. I am not sure yet why it does not register them yet but I suspect the affiliate cookie/session is the problem on finish.php. Accounts with this problem are eg. 'Victor' or 'Redz85' or "muhammad". Strangly i was able after many tries, after login and logout and deleting cookies or when using an other browser to register domains into their account. But I dont know yet what exactly is causing this problem
4. other important bug: When somebody is making a donation of $[url removed, login to view] at minimum it should automaticlly recognize this in the DB. So far I got one donation which is noted in the DB but now we need to make sure that the limit by 5 domains check is extended so it looks if there is a donation from username xyz so he can register in total 20 free domains and not only 5.
5. Not sure if this is really a bug, will need further testing: have the feeling when somebody is registering more than 1 premium domain at the same time they are not entered into the DB. BUT it can be that the problem is only that the people do not click RETURN TO [url removed, login to view] DOMAINS after the payment has been made at paypal. I tried to modify the script so paypal does send the people directly to [url removed, login to view] after a purchase but then I am missing the post back with all the data. So this would be awesome if we can make it that it posts the data back and the user gets redirected after the payment directly to finish.php. Around 50% of the people do not click this button which is annoying.
6. Simple function so people can delete their domains from their account if they want. Maybe we need to limit this somewhat so nobody is registering and deleting constantly. Also we should make a script so people can see in realtime which domains got deleted.
7. Installation of the cron job file which is deleting expired domains every night. I have the file but i did not yet look at it and i am sure it needs some adjustments as it needs to delete the entries from mydomains, records and domains tables in the DB. Further as said in the point before it should put them in some DB table or mark them in the DB so we can see which domains got deleted recently
8. Not sure if its a bug but i got from somebody the feedback (and tested it myself a few weeks back) that people are unable to register 5 domains at once when they select 2 years and not 1 year as duration. Needs to be tested and fixed if its really a problem.
9. People should be able to add more than just two nameservers under NAMESERVERS. I know it can be easily done with Zone Records but this is not the smoothest solution. We should add a link "Add one more nameserver" or something like [url removed, login to view] has it.
10. The remember me function at [url removed, login to view] is not really working for me as I would like it to be. Needs some quick fix.
Work should be done within 7 days from now.