Job Code: SLPHP
Position Department: Associate
Qualification: [url removed, login to view] or MCA
Experience: 1-4 years
• Work closely with team to build Robust and user friendly applications
• Write high quality documentation, including code comments, functional specifications, and design specifications.
• Proactively solicit feedback, obtain and clarify requirements as necessary.
• Analyze problems reported by internal users and customers, debug errors, identify root causes, and fix bugs. Estimate and plan with the development team to help ensure delivery schedules are met.
• Experience in PHP programming.
• Must have sound knowledge of object oriented programming.
• Strong understanding of PHP frameworks (Cake, Zend, Joomla, WordPress).
• Effective knowledge of MYSQL and databases.
• Strong understanding and analytical skill.
• Should be able to work with minimum information/Documents.
• Should be good at preparing the documents.
• Should be good at JScript, Jquery, Ajax
7 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi We could do as per your requirement. u could check that out. we would work till your satisfaction. -- Please check inbox for our previous work.