* Change the application name on the top of the UI to "uFTP", Change "Site Manager" to "Settings"
* Need to be able to call and immediate run this exe from code as well as the UI. So add a trigger when calling the exe that will run the FTP
sync immediately and in the background.
* need the app to refresh DB changes when you click any tab. (do if the DB changes underneath you dont have to reload UI app)
* Status Bar does not work... maybe next to file or leave at the bottom but show which file is being processed?
* Add date/time fields in the UI. link to DateAdded and DateDownloaded.
* When you run the download sync... update the LastFTPAttempt field in the settings table.
* Add timer to auto run the download. 0 = never. In seconds. check DB for any files to download ever X seconds. Show LastFTPAttempt value
in the UI.
* Add the Logs Table (Log FTP successes/attempts, FtP failures - dont log individual file downloads just FTP group attempts)
* add date/time to the file's DateDownloaded field when successfully downloaded file. (dateadded is for when the record was created this will
be added when the record is created, dont worry about this.)
* If a file does not successfully download... Change the Status to "Failed" and the RetryCount to + 1. Try 5 times then delete entry.
* does file copy over a file of the same name if it is qued again? doesnt seem like it... it should... will probably need to delete file before
* change "LOcal Path" to "Media Files Directory" in settings.
* Check Media Files Directory for existing File with the same name and skip FTP download if it already exists - the exception is if the Force
field is set to 'yes', then redownload it anyway... see above.
to start the download... Look for files with the value of <> to "Downloaded" But also remember values of "Failed" so that you can increment the
RetryCount. After the retry count is 5 then delete the record and dont try anymore.
* Update Databases/fields.
* ??? how many files can download at once? make this a setting to set?
* add a status window in the UI to describe what is going on.... reading database, downloading file [url removed, login to view],