I am looking for a program that can:
1) Follow as specified account, such as @nikestore, on Twitter.com. @nikestore tweets out links for certain products.
2) This program must be able to detect this tweet instantly and open the link contained in the tweet.
3) After opening the link, this program must be able to add a specified size to the cart.
4) After adding the specified size to the cart, the program must go automatically to checkout:
- Checkout can be completed using Paypal, credit card, or gift card. I would like the program to allow me to choose which payment method I want to
- If I need to use a credit card or gift card, I would like to be able to enter this information (i.e. CC#, expiration date, security code) into the program and
have the program complete the checkout process for me.
- If I need to use Paypal, I just need this program to add the indicated size to the cart and after adding to the cart, the program must get me to the
checkout screen. I would complete the checkout process myself from this point.
5) The speed at which this program can recognize that the specified account has sent out a tweet with a link, open the link contained within the tweet, add
the specified size to the cart, and go to checkout is EXTREMELY important and a top priority.
6) This program should also be able to work through errors due to high traffic to the link.
This program should work on Microsoft Windows XP and up and with the FIrefox and Chrome web browsers.
Clarification for (3):
In addition to specifying the size, I would also like to specify the quantity that I would like added to the cart. If the program could select the size and quantity at the same time and then add to cart, that would be optimal. If this is not possible, the default quantity is 1 and the program should just select the size and then add to cart.
Clarification for (6):
The website included in the link will experience heavy traffic and the site may run slower than normal and/or cause errors. The program should be able to detect when there are delays or errors on the website. Instead of the program just running through the commands, I am hoping that it will be able to pause when there is a delay and continue.
Here is a link to a video that demonstrates what the program must do. The demonstration starts at 2:05 and ends at 5:35.
Here is the link: