1) Follow a specified account on Twitter and detect tweeted links for certain products.
2) This program must be able to detect this tweet instantly and open the link contained in the tweet.
3) After opening the link this program must be able to add a specified size to the cart.
4) After adding the specified size to the cart, the program must go automatically to checkout:
- Checkout can be completed using Paypal, credit card, or gift card. I would like the program to allow me to choose which payment method I want to
- If I need to use a credit card or gift card, I would like to be able to enter this information (i.e. CC#, expiration date, security code) into the program
and have the program complete the checkout process for me.
- If I need to use Paypal, I just need this program to add the indicated size to the cart and after adding to the cart, the program must get me to the
checkout screen. I would complete the checkout process myself from this point.
5) The speed at which this program can recognize that the specified account has sent out a tweet with a link, open the link contained within the tweet, add
the specified size to the cart, and go to checkout is EXTREMELY important and a top priority.
6) This program should also be able to work through errors due to high traffic to the link.
The software must work on Microsoft Windows XP and later.. It can be a standalone program or an add-on for firefox or chrome web browsers.