This project concerns ‘Subscription Registration’ in Phpfox Version 2.7
We want to modify the way users register
By Default in phpfox :
1. They click a link to the registration page
2. Then, firstly they fill in a registration form
3. They validate their registration by clicking a link they receive in an email
4. They log into their account
5. They are directed to the subscription page (/subscribe)
6. They select their subscription
7. They finalise their payment by going to their account in oscorrmerce. (their ‘identity’ info registered in phpfox are past to os commerce).
8. The rest of the process follows on perfectly well as is.
Here are the changes we want to make.
From point 1 above
2. They should land on the new ‘choose your subscription’ page where they’ll choose which subscription they want.
3. They, then, fill out the registration form with their name etc
4. They finalize their payment by going to their account in oscorrmerce. (their ‘identity’ info registered in phpfox are past to os commerce).
5. The rest of the process follows on perfectly well as is
What needs to be done is the passage from 1 to 2 and 2 to 3
We have other needs when someone needs to update their subscription to have access to more advanced functions…
We will supply you with a test site identical to our working site and access where you can work.
Only programmers who KNOW and have EXPERIENCE with phpfox 2 + 3 will be accepted for this project.
This project needs to be completed in 48 hours