I need an experienced php developer to make several modifications to the php script located at [url removed, login to view] I have a licensed copy of this script that I have customized but I need several modifications that are beyond my ability. Please only bid on this project if you are very experienced at php and if you can provide turnaround within 1 week. Mods needed:
1. Add a "forgot password" link in bottom left corner of the login screen. This link should popup a screen prompting for the client's email address. If the e-mail address is found in the clients file, a new password should be generated, updated to the clients record and emailed to the e-mail address.
2. Assign an admin user to each client account. The add new client screen needs to prompt for assigned admin user, as does the edit.
3. Add the ability to filter the listings for projects/invoices/payments by selecting a specific client from a dropdown or "All Clients" or "Your Assigned Clients". This should only appear when an admin user is logged in. The dropdown selection box can be placed on the tab bar to the right of the Payments tab.
4. Change the clients listing to include admin users along with normal clients when the logged in user is an admin.
5. All input dialog boxes need cancel buttons added. Currently there is just a submit button and the user has to click outside the dialog box to cancel it.
6. There are about 10 settings that are currently being read from a [url removed, login to view] file. I want to move these settings into a database file. I also want to add a configuration settings option to the menu where these 10 settings can be modified by a logged in admin user. The settings need updated back to the database and all coding references to the previous [url removed, login to view] variables need changed to be retrieved from the database file.
7. I want to add encryption/decryption to the existing file upload/download implementation of the script using Mcrypt or phpseclib or similar encryption methods.
8. Review of all source code for any security vulnerabilities.
15 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 402 $ tähän työhön