Help me to fix coding problems on my membership website.
1.I have a membership site and I'm using an affiliate script to track sales to it for partners/affiliates.
I need help integrating the code to track the upgrades from free to paid membership after paypal processes them.
This manual iframe method may be the easiest solution however it requires me to manually update the pricing each time I change it.
[url removed, login to view]
2. After a member creates a subscription using Paypal there is no way for them to cancel other than navigating through Paypals confusing admin to find their recurring subscriptions listing and cancel "the profile" which most users will not understand so I need a "cancel membership' function in my membership site for each member to just click a link and then another to confirm they want to cancel their membership and have that interface with paypal and cancel their subscription. It also must update the affiliate script because affiliates are paid a commission for every month the member they refer is rebilling.
It would be preferable if you are located in the US so we can work in my time zone and get this work completed faster.
I no longer need the second part of the job regarding member cancellation, only the membership script integration. Let me clarify what I need done on it.
I have an Affiliate Program script that I installed and am using to pay affiliate partners for sending sales to my dating membership website. I've added the code to my Head and Body tags per these instructions but it still does not track the sales and recurring subscriptions via Paypal.
Here is the integration documentation describing what I did.
On testing it is not tracking the sales events.
The membership site is datingliberals.com
I need this debugged so the affiliates clicks and sales including rebills are tracked and displayed to them (and me as admin).
Debugging and fixing the code should include:
1. Creating a test affiliate account,
2. Creating a Test Site Membership user account that clicks on the test affiliates link and creates a free account.
3. Test free member account upgrading the test user account to paid via the membership site Upgrade process which uses Paypal.
4. The Test Affiliate users account should then show the click and sale in the affiliates stats.
The difficult part will be to demonstrate that the program is also going to track the rebilling subscription and give the affiliate credit for that. How can you verify that the Affiliate script will in fact register the users next Rebill on their membership subscription and show the sale credited to them?
I'll provide ftp server access to the membership site and affiliate script and front end access to both.