If you are not serious about working on this project... PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT A BID! This is urgent; a project I need completed ASAP.
I have a ZenCart shopping cart that I am working on and need help in some areas.
I've uploaded the cart on a test server and have added products & catagories. I will also be adding content. I just need some help with some technical issues.
I am running v. 1.3.8
1. The product attributes on each product page appear below the "add to cart" button. I would like "add to cart" to be the last thing people see, so they don't skip off choosing important attributes.
2. Attributes chosen, don't show up in checkout. These need to display. Also, can we make choosing an attribute required?
3. If possible, can I upload more than one image to a product gallery. Some clothing comes in various colors, for example, and each one may want to be previewed.
4. I need shipping... kept simple. Flat rates & in-store pickups. I have tried programming through Admin and have had no luck.
5. Cross sell. I need for a user, in admin, to be able to cross sell certain items (ie: recommended accessories). I have tried a Cross Sell module, but it only worked with 1.3.7.
That is pretty much it. In the end, I really need a working shopping cart.
I can send you a link to the site; to preview it, if you want to see it?
Your help is much appreciated. I hope to get this done soon, I am already delayed on what I hoped to be the final day.