1. This site will provide local delivery to specific zip codes. I need to ensure that I can restrict delivery to a specific list of zips and also be able to expand that list if necessary
2. Customers need to be able to schedule delivery by choosing day and one hour time slot during checkout process. A calendar graphic for this would be nice if possible. Order cutoff time should also be implemented.
3. We need to be able to control delivery schedule from the admin site. We should be able to eliminate entire days from availability as well as any specific one hour windows. We should also be able to control the amount of available deliveries for each one hour window.
4. Since there is no user import for this software, I'll need users mapped directly from sql dump of old site. Usernames, passwords, and addresses will be needed. If possible, past orders and saved carts from old site would be great as well.
5. This software does not give me the capability to specify image name for products during the bulk product import. It assumes that images will be named exactly as products are. I have 8000 images that are not named as products are. I'd like to provide you with image file names as well as product id's in spreadsheet and have you map these in new database.
6. I'd like to change the catalog view of this site a little. I'd like to add an "add to cart" button as well as a drop down for selecting multiple quantities for each item on the catalog view pages. There will also be an attribute for each item in the "attribute 1 options" field that I would like to display (text only) for each item in the catalog view.
A few small graphic changes will also be necessary.