We require a solution to import and update products, customers, and sales into a Magento backend on a regular basis.
If interested, please give me a brief overview of how you would approach this job, as some of the features (like order import) don't seem to be supported by the Magento API yet.
- Be able to be run from a Cron job regularly (at least twice daily)
- Update existing products/sales/customers, and if they do not exist, add them
- Try to minimize CPU usage and time as much as possible
- Be able to import from a CSV file on the local server.
- Should DISABLE any items that are not included in the full product import
- Not interfere with any other product imports (ex. partial QOH updates generated from another solution)
- Have the features of a standard import profile (ie. support attributes, images, store-specific and default values)
Sales Order Import:
- Be able to support adding new line items, deleting existing line items, and updating pricing/totals for existing orders
- For sales, each SKU will be on an individual line. There can be anywhere from 1 to 200 line items per order
- Update/add payment history
All of the data is in an Access database, so we can generate the CSV files and upload them to the local server.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $482 for this job
Dear Sir I have experienced and expertise in magento fields. Please view PMB about my developed magento sites. I hope that you will provide this job to me and reply to me as soon as possible. Regards Raj
Hello, We are a team of OpenSource Solution provider expertise in CMS like Magento, Joomla & ZenCart. Please check your PM for more details. Thanks & Regards, MagRC
I have already done this module which is quite functional. It is similar to an extension that I did for exact online. Please check it on magento commerce site.