[url removed, login to view]
This is a list of requests from a client that's running CREloaded v6.2 Pro. The first 7 are issues that need to be fixed. The last 4 are items they'd like, but aren't absolutely necessary, so they want those priced separately. Thanks.
1. Remove duplicate products from db (accidental EZPopulate import). Also test to make sure EZPopulate is fully functional.
2. There's a problem with tax on certain items. Look at order #177. It's adding the taxes twice. They said if you buy two items that adds tax, it adds the tax twice.
3. Remove the "Gift Voucher FAQ" link from the Information box.
4. USPS - When checking out an order for a small amount (eg. Gift Card) and choosing USPS First Class, it reverts back to Express Mail at checkout.
Also when we create an order for a customer who emailed or called us. We create the order but we cannot choose USPS First Class as method of shipping.
5. Remove "Links" from navigation and all pending links from the admin. Also remove the ability to submit spam links.
6. Missing images display as broken in IE (corners of infoboxes on left)
7. Can everytime a new order is placed or created, a notification email be sent to our email or specifically so that we do not have to check it everytime to see if there's a new order. [Isn't this built into creloaded laready?]
9. OPTIONAL (please price seperately) In the new "Terms and Conditions" they want customers to be able to choose if they want to substitute each products if the item that they chose is out of stock. For example, if someone orders a bottle of 20oz Coke, during checkout, next to my Coke order I get to choose (click option) if I want to substitute the Coke for something similar (different brand = 20oz bottle Pepsi, or bigger/smaller size = 2L bottle Coke), or choose not to substitute and omit the item if it's not in stock.
10. OPTIONAL (please price seperately)
"Recipes" (Information Box) - create a way to input multiple recipes that display in categories like a product page (thumbnail photo and recipe name, when clicked, they get a full description). There should not be any purchase/add to cart buttons.
However, they can click on the links (of a certain ingredient) that brings them to the page of the item in the catalog if they decide to purchase the item. [Can't this part already be done by simply adding html links to specific products in the description?]
11. OPTIONAL (please price seperately)
Is it possible that when an item online is out of stock an asterisk sign shows up but instead make the item inactive and have a notification email that way we can check to see if we need to add into the inventory in the database and put it back on active.
We are masters in creloaded. Please check my rating page and you will know how we have handled big to mid size creloaded projects in the last 4 [url removed, login to view] check pmb to know about our creloaded services as well as creloa Lisää