We started [url removed, login to view] with oscommerce open source back in 1998. We have had over 18 million reguest since and were one of the biggest websites in its class in europe. We are not looking for a company for maintenance and growth on projects that we have designed to enhance our users experience.
We use to have a full time programmer in europe who customized many of our needs in developing oscommerce open source to what we have today. Projects that will be needed to complete.
- ebay auction system that supports all international users (french, germany, italian, etc)
- point system shopping
- special VIP login with special social networking features which are connected to the point system shopping
below is what my last programmer said you must know to pick up the pieces of projects that are not fully developed.
- Object Orientated Programming (OOP) in general (extending, references, object model, etc)
- OOP in PHP4 ([url removed, login to view] is a good example)
- OOP in PHP5 (basic, since eBayProxy is php5 and our target is to turn once the whole system into php5)
- Event handling in general
- CSS, XHTML(, XML)
- optional: ZDE: Zend Development Environment program, perfect tool to dev php projects, read the code and understand it so helps writing it. Supports SVN servers also and manages DB and the only tool support runtime PHP debugging. Probably he is using it but if not, he should try!
We are looking at a $1000 budget for 40 hours a week maintenance and development with commission bonuses. Company or programmer MUST be available on skype via working hours.
5 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 1080 $ tähän työhön
We have read and review all the detail requirements and confident to take up the challenges as well as provide 30 days free after sale [url removed, login to view] forward for your kind consideration on this project.