You are bidding on the BVP1 project. BVP1 will be a listing website in a certain area were consumers can find information about villas and make villa reservations or book hotelrooms.
We want to be seen as a booking site and NOT as a Real Estate Agent.
It is mandatory that the developer works proactive on level of both interface and engine. We do have a strong vision on behalf of functionality, but appreciate any input.
The website has been developed in the past as a pilot. The product worked, but we were disappointed with the structure, scalability and implementation.
The chosen developer should be experienced with all techniques described in this document.
Please don&#8217;t bid if you are not familiar with
- Pure LAMP environments
- Developments from scratch, no commercial or out of the box frameworks (allowed are open sourced frameworks like ZEND, SMARTY, etc)
- Writing html conform W3C standards
- Apache URL rewrite engine
- AJAX, JQuery and/or Lightbox
- 100% CSS (also W3C)
- Google friendly structures
- XML and RSS
- Cookies and secure sessions
- Security, mysql vulnerability and overall safety
- Structured, commented, clean and mean php coding
- Experience with payment systems
In the attached word document you can find more details