1. Add the admin link to Specific profile when logged in
2. Change the out to lunch sign to reflect the simple closed sign
3. Take the database files and management files from one site and move them to another site, so we can manage everything with one site and be independent from Wayne’s locksmith company
4. Automate code responses for filling code request.
a. When a customer logs onto the website and requests a code for a make that we already have immediate access too (i.e. auto site), the request will automatically get that code and provide it to the customer without having a manager fill it for the customer.
b. Write into the same script the ability to easily add on in the future all other makes we currently don’t have but can obtain by bribing the right people.
5. Have the ability to run a report on the number of codes requested by individual, etc.
6. Write a script that automatically sends email to admin at 10:00 pm each day with a list of every member and code credit balance
7. Write a script that automatically e-mails us if a code credit balance has been manually adjusted and which login (manager/admin) was the one that made the adjustment.
8. Give us the ability to create master accounts for situations like “memberxyz” that uses XXX number of codes a month and has YYY number of members that draw from the same bank
9. Create Admin user id and password for 2 other accounts so we can stop using the main admin account and have the ability to track which manger is making changes filling codes, etc..
10. Add a Notice Message on the member’s page once logged in. The placement of the message should be between the open/closed sign and the purchase key codes, lookup key code ,etc. buttons. This should be similar to the welcome message that’s on the main home page when not logged in. We should have the ability to go in and change the message anytime to write notes for everyone to see.
11. When someone requests a code with insufficient balance, then there needs to be a loud and clear sign saying no code credits available. Not just one line of plane text that’s easy to miss