This project is for the design of a website for a spare car parts business.
Basically they buy used and old cars, break them down (scrapyard) and currently sell from their yard but want to selling parts online.
These are their requirements:
1) Easy navigation
2) Car parts searchable by vehicle type, make and model or by car part, i.e. just say search all Alloys.
3) Car parts request form.
3) Naturally the site would need an admin system so that they can add or remove parts themselves with ease, but the admin system should be user friendly allowing the users to do this regularly and easily, but ensuring their are sufficient fields for all parts to be searchable from the database.
4) feed back form for people wanting to sell there cars.
5) An auction system for salvage (but repairable) cars for sale (again cars should be searchable by make, model, fuel type etc)
6) Map, location and about us page.
Please have a look at this site as this is what we have in mind and the system we wish to replicate:
[url removed, login to view]
(notice the three big buttons on the right hand side of the home page, we need those features).
Thanks for reading
PS - payment made upon completion of project, you can see from feedback I never mess about with payments, just need the job doing fairly and don't ask for more.