Peruttu

Web Script Integration

I need someone to integrate a ‘Spot The Ball’ script on my website www.winaspanishhome.com. To access and view the site please go to: [url removed, login to view] It will need also to be linked to/integrated with a payment processor. Please take a look at [url removed, login to view] – what I am after is pretty much what they have, but with three prizes in each competition – a house and two holiday packages.

I will provide a 'spot the ball' picture to be shown on the ‘Enter Competition’ page and I need you to install a suitable script, have the cursor change to a cross-hair cursor when the cursor is over the picture and record the entrant’s selected co-ordinates. Also to incorporate an entry form to collect entrants’ name, address, ‘phone, email address etc and save all to a MySQL database. Also the entrant’s payment details to be collected, linked and recorded. Payment can be before or after the co-ordinates are selected – whichever is easiest for you.

Your work should allow for a single entry fee of £20 per attempt and a 3 for 2 option – i.e. they pay for two go’s and get a third go free – and also a 6 for 4 option and a 10 for 6 option.

I have two scripts which I am told should be OK but I have no way of checking them. You may therefore have to download another script from the internet if you do not already have one. Please allow for this in your quote. I will mail the scripts that I have to whoever does this work for me.

I am comfortable with html but not with php so if what you give me is php-based (which I assume it will be) I shall also need a simple admin page which will allow me to close one competition, change the picture and start a new competition. I shall also need to be able to access/print out the database in a ‘reader-friendly’ manner. A separate database will be required for each competition.

The faster this work can be done the better, but quality is more important than speed.

I am unable to persuade a payment processor to commit their support until after they have seen the finished site – i.e. including your work. Therefore, I propose to pay you 90% of the agreed price for your work on completion of all but the linkage to the credit card payment processor and then the remaining 10% after provision of the link which will be after the processors have seen the ‘finished’ site and one has been appointed.

Please let me know of any queries.

Taidot: PHP, Komentosarjan asennus, verkkosivujen suunnittelu

Näytä lisää: what is a web script, web site packages, web page scripts, uk email address database, spot the ball competition website, scripts web page, scripts web, php integration with html, mysql database free download, html web scripts, free internet web page, free html web page, database processor, can integrate php script website, digital download, web script company, enquiry form, simple cms project, script reader, free web site download, download web free, web script, price script, mail script, Locutor

Tietoa työnantajasta:
( 20 arvostelua ) Waipukurau, New Zealand

Projektin tunnus: #448394