I'm willing to pay $100-200 for this. You can use another shopping cart besides virtue mart but they want something that is good at tracking and has a few other requirements as well.
My client has a cakephp application that with the interaction of the user generates an digital output (MP3, .avi, images, ...). They want to plug an ecommerce solution to enable the users to purchase this on-the-fly digital content they generate.
Therefore, they want to integrate a joomla/virtuemart solution that will integrate this digital content. The users would be able to purchase the output and download it.
This integration includes:
- Customization of the user account page with preview of the previously downloaded files.
- Configure VM to have different categories of downloads
- Integration of on-the-fly digital content into virtuemart product categories
- Light Customization of VM to communicate with cakephp app
- Alert module customization for the digital product.
(once the digital content is generate an alert is sent by email and on the user account page)
Joomla and virtuemart are already installed on our server. They use PHP5/Mysql.
I can't yet show you the app for disclosure reason. However this should matter, the output is a digital content (videos, mp3, images, ebook) that is generated by the users and stored currently in a folder.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).