I have a dedicated server and need to have the capability of setting up vps. You must be familiar with trixbox/asterisk and can build an openvz trixbox template.
1. setup main server with openvz, hypervm
2. install zaptel/dahdi along with proper kernel and allow vps to access the timing device
3. create an openvz template base on trixbox 2.8 (running asterisk 1.6) WITH zaptel/dahdi and meetme working properly, swift, cepstral
4. postfix wtih gmail smtp (i need instruction to put in authrentication also for both gmail and standard pop)
5. server must be able to work with private ip and public ip for VPS
6. create an openvz templatge base on trixbox 2.6 (running asterisk 1.4) WITH zaptel/dahdi, meetme, swift, cepstral all working.
7. i need a hosting openvz template where it has the basic hosting stuff along with a free easy to use control panel to manage the basics
i need all this working within the next 1-2 day
detail instruction and linux script need to be provided to do the above (the template just need to create and i can move it over) but everything else need to have instruction for me to do it manually and also a script that will do it all. I will need to be able to run the script for a freshly install cent os 5.3 system and after the script is done, all working.