We need to have 5 main sections: Grades/Attendance, Attendance History, Grades History, Lunch Balance, and Teacher Comments. We can do away with demographics, since we don't need to track addresses, phone #'s, dates of birth, or much else with it-- we have that information here in the office, so it's unnecessary to encumber the software with that. We would, however, like each student's photo (.jpg) to pop-up whenever his parents log-in to his page. We need to be able to assign usernames and passwords to each student's account, of course.
1. In Grades/Attendance, we'd like to have very much what PowerSchool has: a combination of the student's attendance and grades over the past two weeks, all on one screen for quick reference.
2. In Attendance History, we'd like parents to be able to see their child's entire attendance history in one spotsince we e only take attendance by the day, rather than by the course. So, there would be just one row for each day, and no need to track a student's attendance separately in 5-6 courses each day.
3. In Grades History, we'd like parents to be able to see their child's entire grading history in one spot, assuming that there's a way to have the grades move from the Grades/Attendance screen to the History screen as soon as they become more than 2 weeks old.
4. In Lunch Balance, we could do one of two things, depending upon your advice. We could have a simple screen showing just the student's most recent deposit of funds (amount and date), and the current balance-- or, more difficult, perhaps, a display of all transactions (deposits, lunch withdrawals, and current balance) all the way back from the starting date.
5. In Teacher Comments, we'd like a way to show written comments, day by day, as well as to have a series of e-mail buttons so that the parents can easily contact any of teachers and other members of staff.
57 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
questions - 1. will this be a desktop app or HTTP based? 2. what is expected date of delivery ? pls answer these Qs so we can better anylyse ur RFQ
Hi, We have a team of highly experienced developers and we can develop this system for you. We have earlier done similar kind of work. Regards, Webdreamer