I have set up a php auction site for someone which is working fine apart from a date problem. When you go to post an auction it says 'finished' once it has been posted rather than '3 days left' etc and the dates are also not showing properly.
I think it is a server issue as I have tried it on another server and it is fine. The website is [url removed, login to view] and you can see the test auctions on there illustrating the date problem.
I have been told that even though it is probably a server compatibility issue it should be able to be fixed fairly easily by someone that knows what they are doing.
I need this done very urgently so please don't bid if you are unable to do the job within the next 12 hours.