You are bidding on list of things that needed to be upgraded on our website [url removed, login to view] . In order for your bid to be reviewed you must have several years of OSCommerce experienced and also be maintaining OSCommerce on strict schedule for other clients of yours, otherwise it will be rejected.. A list of OSCommerce site you have done is a requirement in order to bid and must be listed in your bid, otherwise it will be rejected.
We are looking to build a long term relationship and must be able to keep constant communication lines open between us since we make changes on a monthly basis and looking for some very reliable webmaster for our OSCommerce site.
Items to be done
1. You must install the [url removed, login to view] SSL into our site and install all the proper Geotrust logo’s through out the site to show customer’s that we have a very safe checkout process. I no longer want to use the servers free SSL. We will purchase the SSL from Geotrust but you will install and test it properly.
2. Customers are trying to change the shipping address but they get this error:
1062 - Duplicate entry '1-2816' for key 1
insert into address_book (customers_id, entry_firstname, entry_lastname, entry_street_address, entry_postcode, entry_city, entry_country_id, entry_company, entry_zone_id, entry_state) values
( this issue needs to be fixed so that customers must be able to change there shipping address during there checkout)
3. During the checkout the shipping rates are not properly calculated. This item needs to be looked at and repaired.
4. During the payment method section of the website I want to be able to collect the following data of the order. I want it to display “Please type in as it appears on your credit card statement” also “If the Shipping Address is different from Billing Address, please provide the following information, and allow one extra day to verify alternate ship to address and If not, please contact your credit card company and have your shipping address added as an authorized alternate ship to address on their records / memos, so we can call and verify this information Please do this before submitting this order or your order will be voided..”. I want the customer to know that for fraud protection that we have recorded his or her IP address “Security Feature:
As part of our security feature, we will automatically record your IP address. We take any unauthorized use of credit cards seriously. Therefore, any fradualent activities will be reported to the FBI as well as to other federal agencies.”. I want to collect the Bank Phone # on the back of the credit card and also the CCV # (example “Credit/Debit Card Bank Phone Number As listed on the back of your MasterCard, Visa or Discover card.”. I want a photo that display’s on how to acquire this info. I want to display that we only accept VISA MasterCard and Discover during credit card entry. Also during the payment section I want the customer to be able to input the phone # that the billing address of the credit card is sent to.
5. During the entry of email address anywhere on the site. I want the customer to know that when ordering that the use of free email address like or will take longer to verify your order.
6. Terms and Conditions I want the customer to put a check box in the terms and conditions so that they understand them when thye order. This must be done during the checkout.
Other items for checkout policy.
7. No order is accepted unless the complete information is provided and can be confirmed, including full address and phone numbers. We only ship to the USA sorry no International orders.
I also do take paypal money
• For PayPal accounts, please include your invoice number and your email address used to place the order (if it is different than your PayPal email address.) Also that we only ship to confirmed email address.
• Money Orders or Checks should be made payable to CompuQuest. We will send you mailing information.
Now to get a good idea what we are looking for please visit the [url removed, login to view] website and actually go through the whole process of buying something.