We currently have our OSCommerce store running offline using XAMPP. We want to make this into a POS. So only our staff will enter the orders for customers calling on the phone. The store is heavily modified, however the design must be kept. This is how we need the order process to be modified...
1) Press add to cart on a product... ability to add more products or check out
2) Go to 1 page that has:
- a list of registered customers that can be searched by customers and can be clicked on if the order is for them and form will be filled out auto... if not name can be manually entered. Address fields should be optional.
- discount field to minue 5.00 / 10.00 etc
- option for 3 shipping levels none / £Charge1 / £Charge2
- 3 payment methods Credit Card / Cash / Cheque
- Checkout and should then print 2 copies of the invoice and save the order
I will provide all of the files for you to test development on your own server.